Sunday, May 10, 2009

stitch of the week - Trinity stitch -






























I'm going to be posting my favorite stitches each week along with photos and instructions this weeks stitch is.......TRINITY STITCH.........I bought myself a kit to make a blanket at christmas and this was one of the stitches and I had to go on you tube to figure it out and now I love it.

To make this square you cast on 42 sts


row 1: (right side) Purl

**row 2: K1, *(k1,p1,k1) in next st, p3tog; rep from * to last st,
row 3: Purl

row 4: K1, *P3 tog, (k1,p1,k1) in next st; rep from * to last st, k1

row 5: Purl

repeat the last 4 rows of Trinity stitch pattern for 9" ending with a row 4

I hope you enjoy this stitch as much as I do it is fun to do and looks and feels super cool!


1 comment:

  1. hmmm I feel rather annoyed that my post looks completly different in the preview form grrr the stitch is called trinity

    ReplyDelete