Monday, April 20, 2009

1st ever baby sweater

So I decided to brave another sweater the first sweater I ever made was the red sweater from H*&L lol it was for my daughter when she was about 6 or 7 we had no pattern I just found this yarn and had to make a sweater so my friend oh ya no problem and jotted down a bunch of stitches etc on a scrap piece of paper I seriously thought she was nuts....well after starting...ripping out....re starting.....ripping out etc and much much swearing I finally got the sweater done my daughter loved it of course it took me so long to make it she could only wear it for a short time but we still have it. I started a baby sweater (with a pattern) and am happy to announce that last night while at the pool watching my daughter swim I finished the front yay so now I have a front and a back woo hoo. Must finish my sock orders before I start the sleeves though or I may never get them down....well maybe I will just make 1 sleeve....lol
Must go finish getting ready for work......ttyl.....hopw you have agreat day

No comments:

Post a Comment